國泰航空「台灣-歐洲荷蘭」長途飛機心得評價(Review of Flying Cathay Pacific from Taiwan to Amsterdam)

Review of Flying Cathay Pacific from Taiwan to Amsterdam

國泰航空「台灣-歐洲荷蘭」長途飛機心得評價

 

Travel Period: March 31 – April 9, 2018

旅行時間:2018/3/31 – 2018/4/9

 

I had been anticipating this day for 7 months since I booked the flight tickets to Amsterdam!

從我訂好飛阿姆斯特丹的機票那刻起,我期待這一天期待了 7 個月啊!

 

My mom, my sis, and I were going to fly Cathay Pacific Airlines to Hong Kong International Airport first, and then travel for another 12.5 hours to Amsterdam.

我媽、我姊和我即將要搭乘國泰航空先飛香港國際機場,然後再飛 12.5 個小時到阿姆斯特丹。

 

It was such a long journey!

真的要飛超久!

 

But thanks to Cathay Pacific Airlines, the whole travel experience was quite enjoyable and a bit funny as well. 

但多虧了國泰航空,整趟旅程還頗愉快的,而且有點「好笑」。

 

Make sure you read until the end! 

一定要讀到最後喔!

 

 

Delayed Flight and Giants

飛機底累 & 高大巨人

 

The flight to Amsterdam was delayed for around an hour, which I guess was not uncommon at a big hub like Hong Kong.

去阿姆斯特丹的班機底累了大約一小時,我猜這在像香港這樣大的轉機點不會說不常見。

 

Here is a tip: If you want to change planes at Hong Kong, the layover should be at least 3 hours.

跟你分享一個小秘訣 : 如果你想要在香港轉機,轉機時間應該至少要三小時比較保險不趕喔。

 

While waiting, I killed time by people watching.

在等待的同時,我就四處看其他人在做什麼,殺殺時間。

 

Some Netherlanders were really tall!

有些荷蘭人真的好高!

 

My chest was pretty much at the same height as their waists. No kidding!

我的胸部幾乎和他們的腰同高度。俺不是在開玩笑滴!

 

I heard that the average height of the Dutch is 185 centimeters. Wow!

我聽說荷蘭人的平均身高是 185 公分啊。哇嗚!

 

When sneaking around behind them, I was thinking: Either I was a dwarf, or they were giants.

在他們背後躡手躡腳時,我就在想:我要嘛是小矮人,要嘛他們是巨人。

 

But since I know I wasn’t a dwarf, they were giants. (weird conclusion lol)

但因為我知道我不是小矮人,所以他們是巨人。(奇怪的結論 XD)

 

And then I started wondering how they could fit their huge bodies into those narrow economy class seats. Hmmmm…

然後我開始想,他們要怎麼把他們巨大的身體塞進窄窄的經濟艙座位…

 

 

Entertainment

娛樂設備

 

Moving on… Let’s get back to Cathay Pacific Airlines.

繼續…回到國泰航空。

 

I wanna talk about entertainment first.

我想要先說娛樂設備。

 

For me, there were a lot of options to kill time!

對我來說,有好多選擇可以殺時間!

 

I watched a few episodes of American TV series plus 2 great movies: The Bold, the Corrupt, and the Beautiful and Wonder.

我看了幾集美國影集,加上兩部電影「血觀音」和「奇蹟男孩」。

 

I could play games or listen to music if I wanted.

如果我想要玩遊戲或聽音樂也可以。

 

What’s more, there was a USB port at every seat, so I could charge my smartphone!

此外,每個座位都有一個 USB 孔,所以我可以充我的手機!

 

This really meant a lot to a phone addict like me. lol

這對和我一樣眼睛離不開手機的人來說,意義重大啊 XD

 

 

Food

餐點

 

The food in general was not bad for me, maybe adequate for most of the people.

總的來說,我覺得食物還不賴,也許對大部分的人來說尚可。

 

(I’m not picky about food, so if I say this food sucks, then, seriously, don’t eat it.)

(我對食物不挑,所以如果我說這個很難吃卡呸呸呸,那麼就金的不要吃。)

 

What more could you expect from plane food?

對於飛機餐,我通常不會抱太大的期望。

 

But there were 3 things that did surprise me.

但這次有三件事讓我覺得「矮油~不錯喔」。

 

1. We got Movenpik strawberry ice cream for dessert!!!

1. 我們的甜品是莫凡彼草莓冰淇淋!!!

 

This was the first time that I had ever had ice cream on a plane!

這是我第一次在飛機上吃冰淇淋啊!

 

 

2. We were given Chinese and English menus, which was really sweet.

有中英文菜單,超貼心。

 

This way, I could take my time thinking about what I wanted to order.

這樣我就可以慢慢想我要點什麼了。

 

For those who are afraid of speaking English or Chinese, or afraid of talking to strangers in general, they could order food without butterflies in their stomach.

對那些怕說英文或中文,或怕跟陌生人講話的人來說,他們可以不用緊張兮兮地點餐。

 

They could just use their fingers to point out what they want and boom! Food pops out of the magic hat!

他們可以就用手指指一下他們想要什麼,然後食物就會神奇地出現囉!

 

3. According to the menu, we could ask for snacks if we were hungry between the 2 meals.

菜單上有寫到,如果我們在兩餐之間肚子餓的話,我們可以跟空服員要點心。

 

We got 2 free cups of instant noodles!

我們吃了兩碗免費的杯麵!

 

 

Funny incidents

搞笑事件

 

Here comes the funny part.

好笑的來惹。

 

The blankets offered on board were WHITE.

飛機上的毯子是白色的

 

You might wonder, What’s wrong with this color? Isn’t it pretty common?

你可能會歪頭,白色有怎樣嗎?不是很普遍的顏色嗎?

 

99.9% of the time when we see this color, yes, it is fine.

百分之九十九點九的情況下,我們看到這個顏色都是沒問題的。

 

But when you see a lot of people covered from head to toe with white blankets, lying in rows in the dark, that would be scary.

但但但但…當你看到很多人從頭到腳蓋著白色毯子,在黑暗中躺成一排一排的,就會粉嚇人。

 

Does this ring a bell? lol

你有想起這是啥畫面嗎?XD

 

I thought I was the only one having this evil idea, so I didn’t say anything until my sis came back from the lavatory and asked, “Don’t the white blankets remind you of dead bodies?”

我以為我是唯一一個有這種邪惡想法的人,所以我什麼都沒說,直到我姊從廁所回來問:「你不覺得後面很像吸歸白ㄟ狼嗎?」

 

We both burst into laughter, of course, covering our mouths with our hands.

我們兩個就忍不住大笑,啊有記得摀嘴巴笑小聲一點啦。

 

Thank god we had brought our own blankets!

還好我們有帶自己的毯子!

 

But it seemed like we were no better than the others.

但似乎我們也沒比其他人好到哪去。

 

My mom looked like a bomber while I looked hilarious in my blanket with two bear ears.

我媽看起來像一個炸彈客,而我在兩個有熊耳朵的毯子裡看起來很搞笑。

 

 

Last but not least, those guy flight attendants were cute, tall, and helpful!

最後還有個重點沒講,男空服員顏值高、身高高,人又好好嗚!

 

If you have any interesting (or awful) experience on planes, feel free to share it with me below!   

如果你在飛機上有任何有趣(或很糟)的經驗,歡迎和我分享喔!

 

※ 延伸閱讀:

1. 四月歐洲荷蘭自助 10 天 7 夜行李清單,助你 30 分鐘快速打包!

2. 四月「台灣 – 荷蘭阿姆斯特丹」歐洲便宜機票哪裡買?

若你想知道更多「小資族荷蘭自助旅行」的秘訣,趕快點這裡

 

※ 不想錯過任何米小鹹最新的中英雙語日誌嗎?不想錯過任何學英文的秘訣嗎?趕快訂閱吧:

1. Email 訂閱(電腦版:網站側邊欄有訂閱的地方。手機版:每篇文章最上方有訂閱的地方)

2. Line 加入好友

3. Facebook 按讚+追蹤(記得同時要在「追蹤」那裡設定「搶先看」,才有可能在第一時間收到文章~若想要 100% 一定能收到文章,建議也要加 Line 或用 Email 訂閱喔!

 

※ 歡迎非商業性質轉載。轉載時請註明出處,並附上連結,謝謝。

※ 中文翻譯部分只有翻出大概的意思喔。

 

相連文章

臉書留言

一般留言

發表迴響

你的電子郵件位址並不會被公開。 必要欄位標記為 *

這個網站採用 Akismet 服務減少垃圾留言。進一步瞭解 Akismet 如何處理網站訪客的留言資料